there are actually a couple ways you can load up your pages onto the server on the internet.
One way is by loging in to lunar pages if you have them as your host.
After you login you can follow these steps:
1) click the control panel on the top menu
2) then click LPCP
3) on the lunarpages server portal there is a menu on the top right hand side
roll over the "YOUR SITE" and click "FILE MANAGER"
4) then click on "PUBLIC_html" words
5) in that folder go to the top menu and look for "UPLOAD"
6) click upload and another window will open up. This is where you will be able to load your pages from your computer. It is just like when you send a picture through email. You just need to know where the pages are on your computer to upload them. Once they are loaded you will see them in the "PUBLIC_html" folder
Hope this helps you!