I'm trying to fire up a new site using using the tabtastic scripts from here: http://phrogz.net/JS/Tabtastic/index.html
My site works fine from my local machine, but when I upload it to lunarpages I don't get the tabs, I just get the bullet list. I've checked to make sure that all of the files properly uploaded, and I checked my relative paths to make sure that they are correct, and it's still not working. I even tried copying everything to the root of public_html just in case there was something funky going on with the relative paths in the add-on domain I'm creating, but no luck.
I have not modified any of the js or css files from the tabtastic site.