I will give you a general idea abut Pay-Per Click or ( PPC ) :-
1. Go to Google Adwords and create an account if you don’t already have one. You may use other search engines but if you’re new to this, I suggest starting with the most popular, Google Adwords.
2. Perform research on keywords for your site.
3. Create a keyword list that you want to display your ad upon being searched.
4. Choose how much you’re willing to pay per click. This is known as your bid amount.
5. Choose or create a landing page for your ads. This is where you want your targeted audience to show up. If possible, it should be a page developed specifically for your campaign and usually not your home page.
6. Write your ads. Stick with text ads for now; for each ad you will need a headline (max 50 characters), a description (max 200 characters), and the URL for your landing page.
7. Activate your Google Adwords campaign!
“God never made his work for man to mend”