Thank you very much for detailed instructions!
After a succesful installation today, I would like to add following info for others who may need it:
- ActivePerl is available for downloading at www.activestate.com
- Kevin's instructions are valid for Windows XP Home Edition as well.
I got the output file "stats.html" without any problems but its "Full list"-links do not work. Can anyone advise, how to get them working?
Fortunately, I noted that the same results can be obtained by modifying the command in Kevin's Section 4, paragraph 5, as follows: For example, if you want to see the full list of your pages, replace the parameter "-output" with "-output=urldetail". You should also replace the file name "stats.html" with something else - otherwise the original will be overwritten. Following parameters, collected from the source code of "stats.html", give the "Full list" of
- Visitor domains/countries: -output=alldomains
- Hosts: -output=allhosts
- Robots/Spiders visitors: -output=allrobots
- Pages-URL: -output=urldetail
- Operating Systems: -output=osdetail
- Browsers: -output=browserdetail
- Links from an Internet Search Engine: -output=refererse
- Links from an external page: -output=refererpages
- Search Keyphrases: -output=keyphrases
- Search Keywords: -output=keywords
I hope this helps others who may have the same problem.