When contacting Support concerning an issue you may be experiencing whether by email or the Trouble Ticket System, remember to include all account information in your corrospondance such as:
* your primary domain name
* alternate email address (especially good if your account email is down)
* your username (for the account)
* a working phone number in case we should need to contact you
* the server your account is on
* the last 4 digits of the credit card you have on file for the account (or the account's password)
* the type plan you have (Basic/Business/VPS/Dedicated/Windows)
* as much information as you can provide pertaining to the issue you are experiencing
This goes a long way in aiding us to a speedy resolution of the issue you have reported. And remember that all support requests are handled in the order in which they are received.
Reason I added this is because a lot of support tickets/emails are submitted with little to no account information included. This increases the time for a resolution by a Tech having to request it for testing purposes.
A little bit of information on the original ticket/email goes a long way in a speedy resolution to an issue.