Yeap, the tutorial here http://wiki.lunarpages.com/Restore_MS_SQL_Database
is perfect but it depends on the web-server you are hosted on cause different web-servers use different mssql servers; You can login using the following information:
1. Type in your database username and password.
2. You must choose 'SQL Server Authentication'
3. Choose 'Options' and change the dropdown for 'Network Protocols' to 'TCP/IP'.
Once logged in please follow the Backup instructions below:
Backing up Database:
1. Log in, click on 'Tools'; 'Backup Wizard (Web Hosting)'
2. Select the database from the drop-down menu and choose a name for it where it says 'Set name'
3. Choose 'Backup' to continue
4. Within 5 minutes, it should backup your database and provide you with a link that you can use to download the new backup. It will be in .bak format.
If you find that you can no longer access the database with the user that you have setup, then you will need to login to Plesk, delete the user and set it back up. You will then be able to access it through MyLittleAdmin again.
1. Provide your own database backup in .bak format
2. Log in, click on 'Tools'; 'Restore Wizard (Web Hosting)'
3. Select the database from the drop-down menu and choose 'Browse' to upload the .bak file from your local computer
4. Choose 'Restore Database' to continue
5. A warning message will appear indicating the backup file is being uploaded and in the process of restore
6. If the restore is successful, another message will appear indicating restore has finished
If you are still unable to restore your mSSQL database let us know or provide us the backup in .bak format and we will do the rest for you; just reach us at email@example.com