Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: I get a 404 when I try to log in to two different hosting servers  (Read 3274 times)

Offline vista0

On 4/28/18 I tried to log in to one of my clients' servers and got a 404 error. I wrote a support ticket and still haven't heard back from anyone. Very early today I had the same problem with another server. I submitted another support ticket but didn't hear from anyone today. This is two different clients whose sites I can't update. I've seen with Lunarpages for over 10 years and have never had this problem and certainly not been ignored by the support team like this. What is going on?

Offline MrPhil

• Senior Moderator
  • Berserker Poster
Re: I get a 404 when I try to log in to two different hosting servers
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 06:02:36 AM »
First, did you get an automated response that the ticket had been accepted? If not, something may have gone wrong with the submission process and no one has seen the ticket. How did you open it? Are you still unable to log in to that server?

The 28th was a Saturday, so there would have been no phone support out of normal business hours; however, you should have been able to open a ticket via the help desk page or by email. Even if support had to call in higher level techs (possibly not available on a weekend), you still should have been apprised of the situation.

When you say that you're trying to log in to a client's server, I take it you're trying to access their control panel (cPanel, LPCP, or possibly other) to get to their files, etc.? Or are you trying to get to their customer account page? Are you using https://<servername>.<lunarXXXX>.com:2083 or some other method? Can you get to another server successfully (i.e., you're doing it the right way)? Are you sure these two customer accounts are still active? Can you bring up the websites themselves?
Visit My Site

E-mail Me
-= From the ashes shall rise a sooty tern =-