Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: SSL/TLS Wizard?  (Read 3141 times)

Offline View2

SSL/TLS Wizard?
« on: June 19, 2018, 06:05:18 PM »
Good evening,

Does anyone know where to find the SSL/TLS Wizard in Cpanel?

I'm managing a site for a client that was previously hosted at LunarPages that I moved to AWS.  Lunarpages continues to host their email, so the account is still active.

Cpanel at Lunarpages is trying to automatically update the certificate and unable to because the site is no longer at the Lunarpages IP.  My client received an email about the error that says:

• For the most current status, navigate to the “SSL/TLS Status” interface. You can also exclude domains from future renewal attempts, which would cease future notifications.
I would like to exclude the domain from future renewal attempts as suggested in the email.  I've logged into Lunarpages Cpanel, and I can't find the SSL/TLS Status interface anywhere.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Offline MrPhil

• Senior Moderator
  • Berserker Poster
Re: SSL/TLS Wizard?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 05:15:28 AM »
I've never seen that Wizard on my cPanel either. If you need that function, all you can do is open a support ticket and prod LP into either enabling the Wizard, or tell you how to do it without the Wizard.
Visit My Site

E-mail Me
-= From the ashes shall rise a sooty tern =-

Offline View2

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 07:42:01 AM »
Will do.  Thanks much!

Offline MrPhil

• Senior Moderator
  • Berserker Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 11:06:19 AM »
Did you ever get a reply, or "how to" information? Inquiring minds want to know!
Visit My Site

E-mail Me
-= From the ashes shall rise a sooty tern =-